Advanced-Intermediate-SEC Level (AIO)
3 or 4
Who is it intended for?
- Students who would like to pursue their studies in a tertiary institution other than the University of Malta (including foreign universities)
- Students who would like to join the workforce
- Students who would like to improve their grades to qualify for the MC Course
What will you study?
You will be studying:
- Either three (3) subjects at Advanced Level (intended for students wishing to enroll in a foreign university)
- Or a combination of four (4) subjects at Advanced/Intermediate/SEC Level, with a minimum of one (1) subject at Advanced/Intermediate Level.
Choice of Subjects
You can opt to choose
either three (3) subjects at Advanced Level
or a combination of four (4) subjects at Advanced/Intermediate/SEC Level, with a minimum of one (1) subject at Advanced or Intermediate Level. You cannot choose all four subjects at SEC/O Level only or at Advanced Level only.
Group 1 | Languages
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Maltese, Spanish
Group 2 | Humanities
Accounting, Classical Studies, Economics, Geography, History, Marketing, Philosophy, Psychology, Religious Knowledge, Sociology
Group 3 | Sciences
Applied Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Environmental Science, Physics, Pure Mathematics
Group 4 | Arts & Technology
Art, Graphical Communication, Home Economics & Human Ecology, Information Technology, Music, Physical Education, Theatre & Performance Studies (Drama), Systems of Knowledge (SOK)
No subject can be taken at both Advanced and Intermediate Level.
Choice of subjects may be dependent on timetable constraints.