Individual Study Programme for Adult Learners (IPAL)
Who is it intended for?
- Students who would like to improve their grades
- Adults who want to learn a new subject
- Adults who need to change their career
What will you study?
- You can choose any subject/s at any level according to the prerequisites listed under each subject as found in the prospectus.
- You can only take a maximum of 26 lessons per week and in line with guidelines provided in the prospectus.
Choice of Subjects
Any subject from the following groups can be chosen
Group 1 | Languages
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Maltese, Spanish
Group 2 | Humanities
Accounting, Classical Studies, Economics, Geography, History, Marketing, Philosophy, Psychology, Religious Knowledge, Sociology
Group 3 | Sciences
Applied Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Environmental Science, Physics, Pure Mathematics
Group 4 | Arts & Technology
Art, Graphical Communication, Home Economics & Human Ecology, Information Technology, Music, Physical Education, Theatre & Performance Studies (Drama), Systems of Knowledge (SOK)
No subject can be taken at both Advanced and Intermediate Level.
Choice of subjects may be dependent on timetable constraints.
How can you join the course?
For more information about Admissions Policy for 2023-2024, please visit our prospectus.