Individual Study Programme for Adult Learners (IPAL)
Who is it intended for?
- Students who would like to improve their grades
- Adults who want to learn a new subject
- Adults who need to change their career
What will you study?
- You can choose any subject/s at any level according to the prerequisites listed under each subject as found in the prospectus.
- You can only take a maximum of 26 lessons per week and in line with guidelines provided in the prospectus.
Choice of Subjects
Any subject from the following groups can be chosen
Group 1 | Languages
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Maltese, Spanish
Group 2 | Humanities
Accounting, Classical Studies, Economics, Geography, History, Marketing, Philosophy, Psychology, Religious Knowledge, Sociology
Group 3 | Sciences
Applied Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Environmental Science, Physics, Pure Mathematics
Group 4 | Arts & Technology
Art, Graphical Communication, Home Economics & Human Ecology, Information Technology, Music, Physical Education, Theatre & Performance Studies (Drama), Systems of Knowledge (SOK)
No subject can be taken at both Advanced and Intermediate Level.
Choice of subjects may be dependent on timetable constraints.