Individual Study Programme for Adult Learners (IPAL)
Who is it intended for?
- Students who would like to improve their grades
- Adults who want to learn a new subject
- Adults who need to change their career
What will you study?
- You can choose any subject/s at any level according to the prerequisites listed under each subject as found in the prospectus.
- Subjects are offered according to availability and timetable constraints.
- You can only take a maximum of 25 lessons per week and in line with guidelines provided in the prospectus.
- If you have never studied the subject, you can choose it at 1st and 2nd year concurrently if indicated in the subject page. Where Refresher Level is offered, you will be able to choose the subject only if you have already studied it at Sixth Form level.
Choice of Subjects
Any subject from the following groups can be chosen
Group 1 | Languages
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Maltese, Spanish
Group 2 | Humanities
Accounting, Classical Studies, Economics, Geography, History, Marketing, Philosophy, Psychology, Religious Knowledge, Sociology
Group 3 | Sciences
Applied Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Environmental Science, Physics, Pure Mathematics
Group 4 | Arts & Technology
Art, Graphical Communication, Home Economics & Human Ecology, Information Technology, Music, Physical Education, Theatre & Performance Studies (Drama), Systems of Knowledge (SOK)