Diversity and Equality Policy
Giovanni Curmi Higher Secondary School aims to:
- integrate diversity and equal opportunity into all its activities.
- avoid discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, religion and belief, sexual orientation, or other distinction.
- work with diversity in a wholly positive way to promote understanding, equality and inclusiveness.
- ensure that staff, students, and visitors receive fair and equal treatment.
- ensure that our buildings are accessible to staff, students, and visitors with disability as far as is reasonable and possible.