We are currently working on the new prospectus. In line with the school policy to keep providing support to you while the school is in lockdown, we would like to us the theme #letusnotleaveourstudentsalone for this year’s edition. We are therefore asking you to take photos of yourselves working on school assignments and studying and send them to us. For GDPR reasons we can only use these photos if you also sign a consent form. We are attaching this form which has a Maltese and English version. Students who are under 18 years of age have to sign the consent form which also includes a parent/guardian, who also has to sign. Students over 18 years of age can sign the consent form which only requires their signature. The consent form can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:
We are inviting you to send us a folder with the following:
- Your name and surname
- The subjects you are studying at GCHSS
- One thing that you are missing about GCHSS
- One thing that you are not missing about GCHSS
- Some photos of you studying/doing work/following a lesson online.
- The consent form duly signed by you (and a parent/guardian if you are under 18 years of age).
Kindly send the folder to: